2010 John Deere X724 Ultimate 62" Deck Riding Mower
X724 Ultimate 62" Deck Riding Mower
2010 X724 Ultimate 62" Deck Riding Mower
- 27-hp V-twin, liquid-cooled John Deere iTorque™ Power System (a combination of engine features that provide more lugging ability, even cooling, and durability) provides exceptional performance and durability to handle commercial applications
- Electronic fuel injection for quick sure starts, better fuel economy, and reduced emissions
- Internal hydraulic PTO with multi-disk clutch pack: Soft, smooth clutch engagement, Longer disk life with continuous oil bath, No service required - disks are self-adjusting
- Shaft drive output through continuous live transmission PTO; no belts to slip or wear out
- Limited Category 1 3-point hitch available for rear-mounted equipment
- Heavy-duty robotically welded frame for the strength to operate a wide variety of equipment
- Front Quik-Tatch weight bracket is designed into the frame: Provides a convenient way to add 168 lb. of weight to the front of the tractor using four suitcase weights, Extends ahead of the hood to act as a bumper
- Front axle is made of strong, shock resistant nodular cast iron; will not bend or deform, as is possible with steel-fabricated axles
- Optional front brushguard protects tractor's front bumper and grill from damage
- Large 6-1/2 U.S. gallon capacity fuel tank holds enough fuel for extended operation between refills
- Twin Touch™ automatic transmission provides comfortable two-pedal foot control for effortless speed and direction changes
- Power steering and cruise control provides effortless, automotive-like control for reduced operator fatigue, increased maneuverability and productivity
- Two-function hydraulic control system allows effortless equipment control
- A foot-operated differential lock supplies positive power to both rear drive wheels for increased traction; conveniently located on the left footrest for easy engagement (toe versus heel)
- Edge™ Xtra Cutting System designed to provide excellent performance; converts easily between side discharge, mulching and material collection
- Available with 48-, 54- or 62-inch mower deck; resilient 4-point mounting system; wider gauge wheels; 1/4-inch cut height increments
- Optional Power Flow™ material collection system and mulching attachment
- Large, automotive-type headlights (37-watt halogen), taillights and back-up lights provide unsurpassed nighttime illumination; easily operated with a single dash-mounted switch
- 4-wheel steer improves the tractors maneuverability and trimming performance; allows the operator to get work done more quickly with less backing up for improved efficiency and safety
- Full instrumentation and automotive-type controls are color coded and conveniently located for easy access
- One-piece hood opens easily to permit checking and servicing the engine; hood can easily be completely removed without tools
- Parking brake control is conveniently located below the key switch on the steering pedestal; depressing master stop brake pedal disengages the PTO and cruise control
- Standard toolbox and cupholder keep tools and beverages within reach
- Handy 12-volt outlet powers cell phone, CD player or sprayer
- Mower deck height-of-cut control locks mower in fully raised position so 3-point hitch equipment can be raised or lowered independently of the mower; provides a mower cut height range from 1 to 4 1/2 inches
- 18-inch professional high-back sit-and-adjust seat features 7 inches of travel; seat angle can be adjusted to any of six positions for operator comfort; folds forward for protection from elements
- Six-position tilt steering wheel can be adjusted for optimum operator comfort and makes getting on and off the tractor easy
- Non-slip foot pads help isolate the operator's feet from vibration
- Fender handles provide a convenient handhold when operating on slopes
- Roomy and uncluttered open platform makes getting on and off the tractor easy
- 4-year limited warranty for Select Series™ - 48 Months or 700 Hours, Whichever Comes First
- Power: 27 hp (20.1 kW)
- Displacement: 45.5 cu. in. (745 cc)
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Cylinders: V-twin, cast-iron liners
- Type: EFI, OHV, oil filter
- Cooling Method: Liquid
- Alternator Capacity: 20 ampere
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 gal.
- Type: 2-wheel drive
- Control: Twin Touch pedals
- Cruise Control
- Oil Cooler
- Differential Lock
- Forward Speed: 0-8.5 mph
- Reverse Speed: 0-6 mph
- Frame: Fully welded
- Primer/Paint: E-coat/powder
- Weight Bracket, front
- Receiver Hitch, front
- Front Tires: 18x7.00-8
- Rear Tires: 26x10.50-12
- Front Axle: Cast iron
- Hood Material: Noryl
- Headlights: Halogen
- Backup Lights
- Rear Work Lights
- 12 Volt Outlet
- Service Interval Decal
- Covered Toolbox
- Fender Handles
- Type: Power
- Tilt Steering Wheel, 6 positions
- All-Wheel Steer
- Turning Radius: 21 in.
- Uncut Circle Radius: 6 in.
- Spindle Bushings: Metal, replaceable
- Seat Back Height: 18 in.
- Fore-aft Adjustment: 7 in. while seated
- Seat Suspension: Six-position
- Type: Two-function hydraulic
- Hydraulic Outlets: Four
- Mower Cut Height: 1-4.5 in.
- Cut Height Increments: 0.25 in.
- Preset Cut Height
- Mower Deck Material: .135 in.
- Mower Wheel Adjustment: Spring-loaded pin, 7-positions
- Mower Drive System: Hydraulic clutch, shaft
- Mower Wheels: Four
- Front Draft Arms: Overcenter
- Rear Draft Arms: V-align
- Drive Shaft: Spline align
- Drive Shaft Lock: Lock-back collar
- Mower Wheels Rotate
- Meets ANSI Standard
- OPEI Label: No
- Backup Protection: RIO
- Safety Video
- Mowers: 48X, 54X, 62X
- Powered Collection: 7, 14, 19 bu. Power Flow
- Mulching System
- Front Thatcher: 38, 46, 54 in.
- Front Blade: 54 in.
- Mid-Mount Blade: Not compatible with this model
- Snow Blower: 47 in.
- Rotary Broom: 52, 60 in.
- Front Loader: Not compatible with this model
- 3-Point Hitch: Category 1
- Rear PTO: 540 rpm
- Rotary Tiller: 42, 48 in.
- Box Scraper: 48 in.
- Cultivator: Adjustable 30-46 in.
- Rear Blade: 60 in.
- Sprayer, Cat. 1: 40 gallon
- Generator: 10 Kilowatt
- Weather Protection: Hard or soft cab, weather enclosure
- Rear Receiver Hitch: 1 1/4 in. x 1 1/4 in.
- Tow-Behind Tools: 19
- Roller Striping Kit
- Tractor Shovel: 54 in.
- Disk: Adjustable 42-52 in.
- Plow: Adjustable 8-14 in.
- Landscape Rake: 60 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 27 hp (20.1 kW)
- Engine Type
- V-twin, cast-iron liners
- 45.5 cu. in. (745 cc)
- 2-wheel drive
- Wheel Size
- Front Tires: 18x7.00-8; Rear Tires: 26x10.50-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 62 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bagger, Mulcher